Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
This entry-level position involves going over resumes of prospective hires, screening job applicants, and generally helping people through the hiring process. A successful junior recruiter is a people person and has no trouble communicating with others in a friendly but professional manner. Junior recruiting is normally a full-time job in the human resources department and has a lot of potential for moving up the HR ladder.
- Post job openings.
- Approaching Potential hires/candidature
- Screen job candidates.
- Run background checks on potential hires.
- Set-up interviews.
- Maintain relationships with businesses and potential hires.
- Help in HR Activities and Administration Work
Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarities with best hiring practices and the overall recruiting process.
- Inter personnel skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with recruiting tools and software.
- One Year minimum Experience in IT Recruitment
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An absolutely informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive takes lots and lots of fun activities over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!