Digital Marketing Specialist
Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
We are looking for a Digital Marketing candidature responsible for the Marketing of Solvative on Digital Platform. Your primary focus will be the digital marketing of our company and products, along with client projects. You will be working along-side other Solvers on different layers of the infrastructure. So, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality content is essential.
Please note: This is not an entry-level position. Candidates with experience will be required to take an on-site (or virtual during 2020).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly, Optimize content for the social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of Job posts on various platforms.
- Compile performances report using platforms like Google Analytics Contribute to the company's blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website and all social pages of Solvative.
- Create, Edit, and post content, podcasts content on online sites.
- Promote the company's products and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve visibility and popularity via likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Design and execute SMS and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Leverage the Digital Marketing team to run campaigns and achieve desired results
- Ensure maximum productivity by maintaining optimum staffing levels at all times
- Delegate and manage performance to achieve all key KPIs for the Digital marketing team
- Proven experience leading a Digital Marketing team Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Extensive knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Knowledge of Designing.
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!