Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
Solvative is looking for a WordPress developer with at least one year of advanced WordPress development experience for its Ahmedabad office. The ideal candidate is someone who is actively working on the website, theme, and plugin development field and is knowledgeable about the most recent releases and standards of WordPress. Applicants should be passionate about WordPress and eager to learn and grow with our company.
Please note: This is not an entry-level position. Experienced programmers only. Candidates will be required to take an onsite WordPress coding exercise.
Your job duties will include:
- Developing WordPress plugins, custom functionality, and themes.
- Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications
- Supporting clients in a fast-paced environment
- Using bug tracking, project tracking, and Git.
- Developing front end using ReactJS.
- A variety of miscellaneous development tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.
- Heavy lifting data, migrations, etc.
- Good understanding of ReactJs
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- The ability to work with little to no supervision is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the business grows
- Experience using Git.
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An absolutely informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!
No third parties or outsourcing agencies will be considered.