Headquarters: Kansas, US
Job Location: Ahmedabad or Remote (India)
Since 2010, Solvative has offered innovative solutions to complex problems and can do so because we have the right mix of people, processes, and technology.
We work with both large enterprise companies as well as small businesses that need help with their digital transformation. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to the customer experience and our expertise in developing custom software tailored to their needs.
To assist our clients in transforming their web presence, Solvative is looking for an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer to join our team.
This team member will be tasked with deploying Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to power all of our product brand experiences. This individual will develop reusable integrations across our client sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the AEM implementation, including content type model creation, processes, templates, and components; as well as permissions use.
- Create and set up an AEM authoring, publishing, and dispatching environment with Adobe suggested best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing technologies such as Assets, targets, Campaigns, and internal endpoints.
- Assist in the deployment of applications to development, quality assurance, and production environments as well as migrations. We primarily deploy on GCP or AWS.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks - ReactJS or VueJS.
- Follow best practices for secure web development and deployment. Internal coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration should all be followed.
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- 6 months to one year of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full-cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web front-end development.
- 6 months to one year of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM.
- Experience with integrating AEM with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets, and bundles.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).
- Expertise in full-stack development within AEM.
WhatsApp Number: +91 8153938010
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- We take lots and lots of fun activities over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!
- Solvative offers plenty of perks and benefits to its employees including the option of remote working and flexible work hours. Those opting for remote working must be prepared to visit the office whenever informed. For this, a formal communication will be provided and we will also do our best to accommodate any special requests that you may have. Solvative will also reimburse you for any travel and accommodation expenses incurred.