Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience on AWS preferred.
- Experience with Node.js
- Understands the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds using promises.
- Experience designing and implementing backend services and APIs.
- Experience with managing deploys and infrastructure monitoring.
- Experience with NoSQL datastores.
- Strong incite into user experience and interface design, awareness of standard iOS, and Android component design patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of Server Side CSS preprocessors.
- Down to earth, easy to work with.
- Consider yourself a generalist engineer and are willing to wear many hats, sometimes at the same time.
- Comfortable with "owning" products/features and ideally have experience with being responsible for the entire end-to-end development process.
- Comfortable and willing to learn as you go. There's probably pieces of our stack you haven’t worked with before, and that's okay as long as you’re confident enough to learn as necessary.
- Excited to work with a small team and have lots of input in product direction.
It would be a big plus if
you have had experience working with some of the following:
- Building products with Swift, Objective C, and native iOS app development.
- Native Android app development.
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An absolutely informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!
Solvative offers plenty of perks and benefits to its employees including the option of remote working and flexible work hours. Those opting for remote working must be prepared to visit the office whenever intimated. For this, formal communication shall be provided and we shall also do our best to accommodate any special requests that you may have. Solvative shall also reimburse you for any travel and accommodation expenses incurred.