Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
Based in Kansas City, Solvative is leading the charge to help our clients integrate mobility within their organizations. Partnering with our clients, we passionately create solutions that increase productivity, effectively manage risk and improve customer satisfaction. Our clients have successfully made the transition to cutting edge next generation technologies and are leveraging these technologies to enhance their workflows and capitalize the fully immersive experience of the future.
Solvative is looking for a Project Manager who can work closely with the team and stakeholders in order to deliver timely and flawless solutions.Project Manager at Quark Studios is required to ensure cohesive efforts by the team and percolate the requirements and concerns of the stakeholders to the team. We are looking for someone who is self motivated and can take a pragmatic approach to work with our extremely talented (borderline hubristic) team. Ideal candidate should have a combination of technical and business skills and be convivial enough to effectively lead.
- Communicate with executive team to coordinate meetings with clients and strategic partners.
- Being single point contact for the clients and collaborate with them to understand their requirements and business requirements.
- Concisely explaining customer’s business process and business requirements to the developers.
- Preparing requirement documents by taking input from the client and past experiences and project team members.
- Making a well-structured project kick-off plan.
- Work with senior developers to plan sprints and effectively conduct sprint planning, sprint retrospect, backlog grooming and sprint review meetings.
- Conducting daily scrums for all ongoing projects and monitoring Jira board accurately and ensure transparency on the progress.
- Develop & maintain metrics: backlog burn-down/burn-up, velocity, project milestones, etc.
- Updating executive team and clients on a regular schedule about the progress of ongoing projects.
- Mentoring and nurturing the team.
- Taking ownership of all the deliverables.
- Appraise the performance of senior developers and give recommendations to executive team based on team performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical as well as business knowledge.
- Proven track record of leadership.
- Thorough knowledge of agile methodology and Software Development Life Cycle.
- It would be a big plus if you’re PMP Certified or Certified Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated experience of providing end to end delivery of software solutions.
- Ability to wear many hats at once and wants to learn, push themselves, and make the web a better place to be.
- Great critical thinking, strong work ethic and ability to be moral center of the team.
- A strong belief in consumer centric approach and determination to lead the team in that direction.
- Professional level skills in Data Structures, Algorithms, System Programming, Source Code Version Control, Build Automation.
- Strong DevOps skills.
- At least 5 years of total experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in leading team and dealing directly with the clients.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or PMP certification highly desirable.
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- Absolutely informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics and more!
Solvative offers plenty of perks and benefits to its employees including the option of remote working and flexible work hours. Those opting for remote working must be prepared to visit the office whenever intimated. For this, formal communication shall be provided and we shall also do our best to accommodate any special requests that you may have. Solvative shall also reimburse you for any travel and accommodation expenses incurred.