Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
We are looking for an experienced NodeJS Developer for its Ahmedabad office. The ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge of Apache, Nginx, NodeJS, and the latest web technologies.
As a NodeJS Developer at Solvative, you'll be responsible for the day-to-day development and infrastructure operations. Solvative creates and maintains a variety of products; Our backend stack is fully based on NodeJS. We believe in using the right tool for the right job, and constant progression.
AngularJS (1.x,2.x and newer)
PHP/WordPress and similar CMS.
By joining Solvative, you'll get significant input into production direction and features.
- Hands-on experience on AWS preferred.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Understands the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds using promises.
- Experience designing and implementing backend services and APIs.
- Experience with managing deploys and infrastructure, monitoring.
- Experience with NoSQL datastores.
- Strong incite into user experience and interface design, awareness of standard iOS, and Android component design patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of Server Side CSS preprocessors.
- Down to earth, easy to work with.
- Consider yourself a generalist engineer and are willing to wear many hats, sometimes at the same time.
- Comfortable with "owning" products/features and ideally have experience with being responsible for the entire end-to-end development process.
- Comfortable and willing to learn as you go. There's probably pieces of our stack you haven’t worked with before, and that's okay as long as you’re confident enough to learn as necessary.
- Excited to work with a small team and have lots of input in product direction.
It would be a big plus if
you have had experience working with some of the following:
- Experience with any of the technologies used in our stack.
- Building products with Swift, Objective C, and native iOS app development.
- Native Android app development.
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An absolutely informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!