WordPress Support Engineer
Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
Solvative is looking for a WordPress Support Engineer who can work closely with the team and stakeholders in order to deliver timely and flawless solutions. WordPress Support Engineer at Solvative is required to ensure that client tickets are handled in a timely fashion. The right candidate will also be asked to perform updates and maintenance on themes and plugins on client sites. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and can take a pragmatic approach to work with our extremely talented team. Ideal candidates should have a combination of technical and business skills and be convivial enough to effectively lead.
- Fluency in English Communication with the executive team to coordinate with clients and strategic partners.
- Install WordPress
- Add a widget on a page/sidebar
- Import/export Content (Small Sites)
- Fix styling/CSS issue
- Fix syntax error in WordPress
- Fix WordPress white screen of death
- Fix establishing a database connection error
- Fix internal server errors on NGINX and Apache
- Fix missed scheduled post issue
- SSL activation
- Fix WordPress not sending email issue
- Speed optimization of the main/home page
- Install/configure advanced plugin like SEO Yoast
- Make a website SSL with the green padlock(SSL Not Included)
- Add a questionnaire/contact form on a website
- Add testimonial feature on a website
- Respond to the client as soon as possible.
- Work at night. 08:30 PM to 7:30 AM in the morning.
- Escalate high priority requests to the team.
- Engage clients as much as possible with daily updates regarding open tickets or take follow-ups with clients and team both. Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in leading a team and dealing directly with the clients.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An absolutely informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!