WordPress Support Engineer
Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
Solvative is looking for a WordPress Support Engineer who can work closely with the team and stakeholders to deliver timely and flawless solutions. The candidate should have an understanding of industry trends and Content Management Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1 years of experience as a WordPress Developer
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to manage projects as per the SLA.
- Work at night. 08:30 PM to 5:30 AM.
- Escalate high-priority requests to the team.
- Engage clients as much as possible with daily updates regarding open tickets or take follow-ups with clients and team. Experience
- Experience in leading a team and dealing directly with clients.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform.
- Having experience in the backend configuration
- Thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Monitor the live website performance
- Experience developing WordPress plugins and themes.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!
Solvative offers plenty of perks and benefits to its employees including the option of remote working and flexible work hours. Those opting for remote working must be prepared to visit the office whenever intimated. For this, formal communication shall be provided and we shall also do our best to accommodate any special requests that you may have. Solvative shall also reimburse you for any travel and accommodation expenses incurred.