Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
- Web Development
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Enhancing the performance of the main front-end website.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
Qualifications, Experience, and Requirements:
- Full-stack web development experience.
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- CSS compiler knowledge.
It would be a plus if the candidate has the following added skillset:
- VueJS and Jquery
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An absolutely informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!
Solvative offers plenty of perks and benefits to its employees including the option of remote working and flexible work hours. Those opting for remote working must be prepared to visit the office whenever intimated. For this, formal communication shall be provided and we shall also do our best to accommodate any special requests that you may have. Solvative shall also reimburse you for any travel and accommodation expenses incurred.