Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
The candidate will be responsible for working closely with a cross functional team to design and engineer solutions meeting customer B2C Commerce requirements.The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer will focus on engineering and delivering new B2C commerce capabilities and Provide Salesforce Commerce Cloud technology expertise for solution design and technical implementation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
- Experience agile development methodology
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
- Experience with site speed optimization
- Experience and working knowledge of secure development practice
- Know how to build, use and deploy cartridges.
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An absolutely informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!
Solvative offers plenty of perks and benefits to its employees including the option of remote working and flexible work hours. Those opting for remote working must be prepared to visit the office whenever intimated. For this, formal communication shall be provided and we shall also do our best to accommodate any special requests that you may have. Solvative shall also reimburse you for any travel and accommodation expenses incurred.